ChronosView allows you to transform a PowerPoint(tm) 2007 and above presentation into an interactive visual timeline.
Important note: ChronosView only works with PPTX files - PowerPoint(tm) 2007 and above.
In-app purchase: When you first use the app, you can upload only one presentation at a time. In order to use as many as you want, you need to purchase the unlimited bundle.
ChronosView is simple to use, but here's some tips to help you enjoy the App:
Simply load a pptx file from iTunes document exchange and import it from the App's main screen. Next, you add a time value for each slide (using a very streamlined process we developed) and you're ready to see your presentation as a series of data points on a timeline.
Using the Timeline (Play) mode:
- Zoom in to change the scale and see more details; zoom out to view less details. Just like you would on a map.
- Swipe left to right to navigate along the timeline.
- Use the iPad pinch and stretch touch movements to change the time scale.
- Double-tap the timeline to return to the default scale.
- Tap a thumbnail to see a full-screen view of the selected data point.
- When viewing a full-screen data point, swipe left or right to go to the previous or next data point.
- Double tap to exit the full-screen view.
Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
ChronosView is a free software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-07-09. The program can be installed on iOS.
ChronosView (version 1.01) has a file size of 2.83 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.